Bodies smell. They leak. They wrinkle, get blemishes, creak, and ache. They have hair sprouting from weird places, even when hair won’t grow where it’s wanted. Bodies come in all shapes and sizes, all colors, and with all kinds of flaws and differences inability. And of course, as the children’s book says, everybody poops.
In short, all bodies are flawed and imperfect. At the same time, our bodies house our thoughts, dreams and emotions, and allow us to see, hear, feel, and experience the world. While there may be a world beyond our physical self, right now, as a living, breathing human, your body is the only home you’ve got. It’s important to love your home, even if it’s got a few flaws (which they all do).
Our body image influences our self-esteem and self-confidence affects our physical and mental health and changes how we move through the world. If you struggle to love your body, read on to learn more about body image and how it can be improved.
|Product License||Private Label Right (PLR)|
|Product Files||Pdf, Docx, Psd, Jpg|
|Download||Download Loving Your Imperfect Body|
Product License Instructions:
What you CAN do:
– You can add the content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
– You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
– You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
– You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
– You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
– You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
What you cannot do:
– You cannot sell this product.