When it comes to getting the word out about your solutions, you have a lot of options for content publishing, from white papers to case studies to eBooks. Each has its benefits and drawbacks, and each can work to deliver your goals and objectives if you take the time to understand them.
|Product License||Private Label Right (PLR)|
|Product Files||Pdf, Docx, Txt, Png, Jpg, Psd|
|Download||Download Online Marketing|
Product License Instructions:
What you CAN do:
– You can add the content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
– You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
– You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
– You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
– You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
– You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
What you cannot do:
– You cannot sell this product.