Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. Of the more than 30 million Americans with diabetes, 90% have type 2 diabetes, while the remainder has type 1, or insulin-dependent diabetes.
In type 1 diabetes, the body’s own immune system damages the insulin-producing cells in the pancreas. Type 1 diabetes can’t be cured and requires daily insulin treatment. In contrast, type 2 diabetes can be managed by diet and lifestyle changes, although some people will also need medication to manage their blood sugar levels.
Type 2 diabetes occurs when the body doesn’t handle insulin well or cells stop responding to it, causing blood sugar levels to become too high. Over time, if it isn’t treated, high blood sugar causes serious damage throughout the body, resulting in vision problems, skin infections, and an increased risk of heart disease and stroke.
|Product License||Private Label Right (PLR)|
|Product Files||Pdf, Docx, Png, Jpg, Psd|
|Download||Download Type 2 Diabetes Where To Begin|
Product License Instructions:
What you CAN do:
– You can add the content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
– You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
– You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
– You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
– You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
– You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
What you cannot do:
– You cannot sell this product.