A Revolutionary Popup to ‘Catch’ Extra Money Whenever Someone Attempts to Steal Your Blog Content Or View Your Sourcecode!
Fact : 500,000+ New People Are Searching For Various Search Terms Each Month For Information On How to Steal Website Content !
How They Steal Your Content:
1. Right click and copy
2. Right click and view image. Then, copy the image URL or save as.
3. Highlight content and Copy (Ctrl +C).
But don’t worry.
Here’s A WordPress Plugin That Will Help You Sleep At Night, Knowing That Your Blogs, And Client Blogs Have An Added Layer Of Security, And You’re Actually Benefiting When Users Try To Steal!
When visitors attempt to steal your content or view your website’s sourcecode, an popup shows up!
The Great News Is: “It Will “Pop Up” Any Offer You Choose When Users Attempt To Right Click On Your Blog, Bringing You Another Automated Revenue Stream That Takes ONE Minute To Setup, And Can Pay You For YEARS To Come !
You can show links, salespages, affiliate links, squeeze pages, videos, or whatever else you can think of with these popups!
You can also create an UNLIMITED number of them, and they will all rotate for you automatically!
Pretty good, huh?
Let’s See What This Plugin Can Do:
1. When someone tries to copy your images by right clicking and selecting copy OR right click and view image, an html popup shows up.
2. When someone is about to copy your contents by highlighting and clicking Copy (Ctrl + C), an html popup shows up.
3. When someone tries to steal your bandwidth by right clicking, and view image, and copying its URL into their browser or using on their sites, then an html popup shows up.
Master Resale Rights
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.