By 2017, video will make up almost 70 percent of all internet traffic by Consumers
Isn’t that an eye opening statistic?
Does your business have a video marketing plan in place? Are you working on one?
Video is HUGE right now – and it is only set to grow! By 2017, almost 3/4s of consumers time online will be watching videos.
This isn’t just a case of looking toward tomorrow though. Video marketing is already paying massive dividends. Consider this…
– More than three out of five consumers will spend at least 120 seconds looking at a video that helps them understand a product
– The average user will stay 88 percent longer on a website that includes video.
– More than 50% of consumers state that reviewing product video increases their confidence in online buying choices.
– People are 5x more likely to engage with a blog post or article if it has video.
– Almost half of all consumers say they ar emore likely to seek out additional information about a product or service after seeing it on video.
– Video increases conversions because people watching video stay 2 minutes longer on a website and are 64% more likely to make a purchase.
You and your business need to tap into this power today!
This is why video marketing needs to be an important piece of your promotion puzzle!
If you have no idea where to even start with video marketing – then allow me to present:
Press Play – is the perfect guide for anyone who is interested in exploding their exposure with video marketing.
This simple, user-friendly guide breaks down all the vital info you need to get started!
– Types of videos
– Shooting your video
– Choosing a camera
– Type of cameras
– Which camera is right for you
– What mic should you use
– Google hangouts
– Editing your video
– Editing software
– Publishing your video
– Promoting your video
Personal Use only
Leave a Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.