Over the last several decades, the topic of emotional intelligence has become a popular topic the world over.
There have been many scientific studies that have been conducted on the subject of emotional intelligence, and the findings are astounding.
One finding uncovered by several studies is that your IQ only accounts for 20 percent of our achievements in life, while the other 80 percent depends solely on our emotional intelligence.
Unfortunately, having low levels of emotional intelligence can take its toll on your mental and emotional well-being.
Here’s what you’ll discover in this ebook:
What emotional intelligence is and the benefits you gain when you have a high level of emotional intelligence.
How to identify emotional triggers and learn strategies for dealing with them.
Why you need to take responsibility and set personal boundaries to improve your emotional intelligence.
Strategies for raising your emotional intelligence.
Discover the essential keys for commanding your emotions.
How to gain emotional control and tackle anger management.
How to master conflict resolution with the help of emotional intelligence.
How to master your interpersonal skills for higher emotional intelligence.
Understand the five essential categories that make up a person’s emotional intelligence.
How to set personal boundaries to help you maintain control over your emotions.
You’ll practice effective strategies for how to deal with negative emotions that can quickly sabotage your EQ.
Learn about anger and the importance of anger management when it comes to raising your emotional intelligence.
You’ll be able to master conflict resolution using your emotional intelligence.
You’ll be able to master your interpersonal skills to improve your emotional intelligence.
And much more!
|Product License||Master Resell Rights (MRR)|
|Product Files||Pdf, Docx, Txt, Png, Jpg, Html|
|Download||Download How To Develop Emotional Intelligence|
Product License Instructions:
[YES] Can be sold
[YES] Can be used for personal use
[YES] Can be packaged with other products
[YES] Can modify/change the sales letter
[YES] Can be added into paid membership websites
[YES] Can put your name on the sales letter
[YES] Can be offered as a bonus
[YES] Can be used to build a list
[YES] Can print/publish offline
[YES] Can convey and sell Personal Use Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[YES] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can modify/change the main product
[NO] Can modify/change the graphics and ecover
[NO] Can be given away for free
[NO] Can be added to free membership websites
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights